Accounting/ Finance jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Main purpose of the job:
Provide the organisation with effective legal services, advice and representation for complicated legal issues according to the organizations mandate.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Provide legal advice to management and staff on issues relating to the operations, procedures and policies of the organisation.
2. Provide legal services for security documentation and security perfection.
3. Prepare and review various legal documents such as contracts, licenses, leases, sales, purchases, real estate relating to Prides business.
4. Represent Pride in courts of law and any other fora and design appropriate litigation strategy to monitor the progress of litigation matters
5. Ensure recovery of written off and bad loans.
6. Supervise, build capacity and appraise subordinate staff in relation to departmental matters.