Diocese of Lango in partnership with compassion international ministers to over 2000 orphans and vulnerable children through seven child development centers. The Diocese intends to add a project Director and Child Development Officers (CDOs); the Diocese now intends to recruit staff in those positions.
Knowledge, skills & key responsibilities.
1. Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: social science, social works, child development and children ministry, public community health, development studies and other related fields.
2. Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is a strong Christian witness who demonstrates a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Church, and also faithfully upholds child ministry in prayer
3. Should be able self-driven, very passionate about children, serves as an advocate for children who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves.
4. Must be Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Power Point plus knowledge of Internet.
5. At least two years’ experience and knowledge in Early Childhood (ECD)
6. Should be a good steward, of high integrity, exhibiting confidentiality, with good social skills and can be trusted by persons who prefer a non-intrusive lifestyle.
7. Highly self-motivated to carry out different activities related to the tasks of being a child development officer.
8. Age: 22-35.
9. Should have a letter of recommendation from the parish priest.
Job application process
Applications should be hand written address to the
Diocesan Administrator Secretary,
Diocese of Lango, P.O. Box 6 Lira,
and delivered to Diocese of Lango offices or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 20th April 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted on the 24th and 25th April 2023 to come for the interviews
For Inquiries: Email: email@example.com