Administrative jobs in Uganda
To coordinate stakeholders to deliver prevention services (HTS/Gender integration/PrEP/PEP) within the cluster in line with Ministry of Healths policies, and in support Baylor-Ugandas core values in execution of Baylor-Ugandas mission.
1. Monitor the implementation of integrated district and cluster prevention (HTS/Gender integration/PrEP/PEP) work plan to meet the desired standards, objectives and targets for prevention, including gender integration.
2. Strengthen collaborative partnerships with district focal persons and relevant community stakeholders (e.g. CSOs) to ensure effective and efficient service delivery, gender equality, and robust community facility linkages and referral for prevention.
3. Maintain a motivated HRH (lay tester eg LRA, YAPS, G-ANC peers, counsellors) and community team through regular supervision, technical assistance, and prompt performance feedback including appraisal and improvement plans as applicable.
4. Collaborate with cluster laboratory technical officer to ensure compliance to HIV testing algorithms, standards and quality assurance activities.
5. Collaborate with cluster supply chain technical officers to ensure adequate commodities for prevention (HTS/Gender integration/PrEP/PEP), across the entire region.
6. Participate in development, and dissemination of context specific technical updates, program priorities, performance reviews and best practices for HTS/Gender/PrEP/PEP to relevant stakeholders in regular written and oral reports and presentations.
7. Implement quality improvement initiatives in the delivery of differentiated services for prevention, with consideration of clients changing preferences and choices, dynamic systems and processes, robust data collection and use, in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
The applicant to hold a degree in Social Sciences, Social work and Social Administration, diploma in Nursing or Clinical medicine from a recognized institution, and must be registered with the relevant professional body.·
At least three years of related work experience in technical assistance support to districts and Health system strengthening (HSS).
Qualification in Public Health is an added advantage.
3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit careers.baylor-uganda.org.