DEADLINE: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
JOB LOCATION: Several Locations
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
The Regional Manager will provide leadership for overall program planning, budgeting, implementation, and monitoring activities at the regional level. With direction from FOM and the Program Manager, AIM, the RM will ensure internal alignment and coordination at the regional level. The RM will be in-charge of supervising Technical Sector Specialists (TSS) and branch manager’s activities, ensuring recruitment, onboarding, training and management of Branch Managers and Program Assistants. The RM will play an instrumental role in guiding community outreach and regional level advocacy initiatives, partnership management and for providing overall operational support. Each RM will cover an average of four to six (4-6) branches.
1. Provide technical and managerial leadership to ensure timely program rollout and implementation at the regional level.
2. Coordinate closely with BMS to ensure timely implementation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly activity plans as work plan and budget.
3. Monitor all program activities at the regional level and ensure adherence to the operations manual and maintenance of quality and safeguarding standards during program implementation.
4. Monitor and coordinate all region level activities rolled out by Branch Manager, Technical Sector Specialist, Program Assistants
5. Ensure internal monitoring within the program to assess the quality-of-service delivery, data collection and integrity and documentation in branch offices.
6. Provide support to strengthen supervision framework to ensure quality program delivery.
7. Manage and strengthen MIS, program/management data collection and reporting. management issues as they arise.
8. Provide leadership to troubleshoot operational and
9. Identify, forge, mobilize and manage partnerships with key partners and stakeholders at the regional level to ensure maximum visibility.
10. close attention to financial reporting guidelines. Conduct regular monitoring visits as required.
11. Ensure reporting as per donor reporting guidelines with
12. Support the AIM Program Manager and Field Operations manager with updates and information, as required. Ensure procurement guidelines are followed for all procurement, reporting any concerns to the FOM. Monitors spend rates periodically to avoid over/under spending
13. Oversee hiring, onboarding, and training of regional and branch-level staff.
14. Develop supervision framework for field staff and ensure staff deliver planned activities on time and budget.
15. Coordinate closely with BMs to finalize annual work plans, staff structure, supervision guidelines, KPIs for the AIM tear.
16. Organize and facilitate regional coordination meetings, trainings, workshops, and district-level events to ensure communication, planning and internal alignment.
Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and encourage others to do the same.
Master’s degree in social science/Development Studies/ Sociology/Business Administration/other relevant fields. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
Strong sense of teamwork, collaboration and demonstrated ability to build relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Diplomatic and highly effective on an interpersonal level in addition to cross-cultural sensitivity
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of BRAC.
1. Minimum 4years+ of working experience of field management/ direct implementation of programs in international development organizations.
2. Prior experience in the international development sector, including familiarity with extreme poor and marginalized communities to implement integrated community development programs including microfinance, livelihood, agricultural and food security, and/or girl’s and women’s empowerment programs.
3. Experience in project management and coordination, including supervision and monitoring, administration, finance, and logistics.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contractual SALARY: Negotiable
JOB LOCATION: Iganga, Soroti, Gulu, Fort portal, Kampala
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the name of the position in the subject bar. Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: 25 May 2023
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share the same commitment. We believe every stakeholder and every member of the communities we work with has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation regardless of age, race, religion, and gender, status as an individual with a disability or ethnic origin. Therefore, our recruitment process includes extensive reference and background checks, self- disclosure of prior issues regarding sexual or other misconduct and criminal records and our values are a part of our Performance Management System. BRAC is an equal opportunities employer.
Follow This Link To Apply: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org