DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Professional Certificate
JOB LOCATION: Kampala
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
StartHub Africa is seeking a highly motivated and experienced accountant to work with us on the StartHub Catalyzer Program. As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong background in accounting and finance, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for managing financial accounts of early-stage startups on a high growth trajectory by ensuring compliance with tax regulations and providing accurate and timely financial reporting.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Preparing monthly financial statements and reports
2. Reconciliation of books of accounts
3. Bookkeeping and source documents management
4. Filing Tax and other returns
5. Preparing budgets and financial forecasts
6. Cash management and payments
7. Internal control setting, management, and implementation
8. Handling of basic admin tasks
9. Payroll management
Education and Experience Requirements
1. At least Level 2 CPA
2. 1-2 years experience in financial management, reporting, and taxation.
3. Familiar with accounting software
4. Proficiency in MS Excel as a tool for accounting
5. Proficiency in using office digital tools (Microsoft tools, google tools pack, team collaboration tools)
6. Relevant experience in Audit
7. Experience in filing of statutory returns (PAYE, WHT, VAT, Annual returns, LST, NSSF)
8. A diploma in Tax and Revenue management will be an added advantage.
Follow This Link To Apply: https://airtable.com/shrfrMuqKCeWmmjEg
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.