DEADLINE: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Bachelor Degree
JOB LOCATION: Kampala
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Product & Service Delivery Support | PSD Management
The PSD Manager is responsible for QHSE and directing field employees in safe, reliable, efficient product and service delivery, and for driving customer satisfaction and service quality. The PSD Manager drives field employee progression through competency development and performance evaluation. This person liaises with the BL PSD Manager for job life cycle support and technical and incident management. The PSD Manager ensures systematic usage of standard work and risk management, and provides visibility regarding crew and associated function’s SQ performance and continuous improvement opportunities. This person is responsible for the COSD (i.e. resource consumption.)
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
1. Perform Activity Debrief
2. Conduct Service Delivery Closure
3. Propose Staffing Model
4. Review and Approve Staffing Model Conduct Staffing Model Impact Analysis Maintain Personal Competency Profile Manage Employee Competency
5. Manage Feedback
6. Equipment Performance
7. Collect Market Activity Intelligence Collect Units Intelligence
8. Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
9. Collect Market Size Intelligence
10. Maintain Team Engagement
1. Review and approve technical job programs. Perform, consolidate and analyze JRAS and generate exemptions and MOCs as needed.
2. Approve JRAS based on job risk level and Conformance Assessment score.
3. Approve PRAs based on PRA index and PRA phase.
4. Conduct pre- and post-job briefs for every job. Discuss and communicate risks and controls to field personnel.
5. Lead by example with frequent field visits and expect the same of your team.
6. Manage incident life cycle as per the risk matrix, escalating as needed, and conduct incident response and recovery.
7. Lead incident investigation, validation of results and reviews.
8. Responsible for contract ownership and driving contract value assurance.
9. Manage service delivery process to exceed customer expectations.
10. Execute Employee Management Plans. Manage quality control of all field deliverables.
11. Ensure customer acceptance of service delivery.
12. Approve final job deliverables and job invoice supporting documentation.
13. Ensure support to other functional processes with proper handoffs at key interfaces.
Experience & Exposures:
1. 5-8 years’ experience in Oil and Gas At least 3 years’ experience working with and deploying ESP Installations (Y-tool, dual POD, Lift watcher)
2. Bachelors Degree in Electrical or related Engineering discipline is a must
3. Masters Degree in Electronics (an added advantage)
4. At least 3 years’ experience as an ALS PSD Manager
Please send ONLY a CV and application letter MERGED into ONE document to email address: UGRecruit@slb.com
Please DO NOT attach any other documents. Please quote the Job title being applied for in the subject of your email and apply for only ONE post. Deadline for application is June 8th 2023. Only candidates that follow these instructions and meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted.
Follow This Link To Apply: UGRecruit@slb.com
To apply for this job email your details to UGRecruit@slb.com