Management jobs in Uganda
Our client is looking for an Office Assistant manager to join their team, the right person for this assistant office manager position will be organized, meticulous, good with numbers and will thrive on constant change and human interactions. As assistant office manager, you will help manage the operational side of the company by working with budgets, and managing building and facility issues. You will also manage equipment and will also be responsible for a variety of projects that may come up in the course of your job.
Assistant Office Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare budgets for your department and manage purchasing and expenditures
2. Maintain a sufficient inventory of various supplies and order new equipment as needed
3. Resolve issues with the building and facilities, such as needed maintenance or emergency repairs
4. Carry out regular checks of inventory and building/office condition to identify any areas where improvement is needed
5. Carry out a number of special projects including planning, implementing, tracking metrics and fully reporting on the results of the projects
6. Support superiors with office related matters and manage direct reports
7. Take full responsibility for all projects initiated
8. Stay current on industry best practices and take proactive steps to increase personal knowledge.
Assistant Office Manager Job Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience managing budgets or working with numbers is a must
2. Experience ordering and maintaining supplies is a plus
3. Outstanding communication skills, both in written and verbal communication
4. Leadership skills, including the ability to delegate, supervise and see tasks through from start to finish
5. Project management experience, especially of projects involving complex problems and multiple competing interests and factors, is essential
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit welcometoebc.com.