KCB Bank Uganda
Be responsible for excellent leadership of the branch to achieve growth and profitability, target implementation of an effective and efficient operational risk management, customer service, prudent credit analysis and effective utilization of Branch resources.
Key Responsibilities: Must Not Be More Than 10
- Develop and update strategy for the branch business growth. This involves careful translation of overall bank strategy into the branch tailored strategies based unique features of the branch location.
- Cascade budgets and targets for all staff in the branch and decide on plans and tactics to achieve them.
- Drive branch performance rigor to increase penetration into the target customer segments (SMEs and personal banking).
- Play a lead role in driving growth and usage of all digital channel products and achieve 80% for all branch transactions happening through digital channels.
- Ensure superior service levels across all customers touch points (branches and digital touch points attached to the branch).
- Develop and maintain best in class customer relationship management practices. This involves developing and implementing customer wining and maintenance initiatives.
- Lead the charge for sourcing, processing and on boarding of new business for continuous growth of the branch balance sheet.
- Ensure adherence to KYC, AML, Audit and Legal / Compliance guidelines and continuously conduct self-audit mechanism covering safe custody. Although guidance and training will be provided from time to time, it is the Branch Managers personal responsibility to ensure that he/she reads and understands banks policies, procedures and practices relating to branch business operational environment and the bank in general.
- Ensure compliance to both credit and operational risk framework and ensure high performing assets and liability portfolios to mitigate NPAs.
- Interact with customers regarding appropriate Bank products, pricing including developing and managing customer relationships through activities such as business forums and periodic client visits
- Ensure safety and maintenance of branch assets, provide effective oversight and general administration to all branch staff.
- Manage branch leave program, staff performance and timely submission of BSC.
- Motivate, coach, and develop a high performing team, develop staff skills, and identify staff training needs.
Daily Responsibilities: Not More Than 5 of the Most Typical
- Visits to existing and prospective clients
- Grow and retain business and manage operational costs
- Authorize branch expenses
- Authorization of branch transactions above limits
- Ensure optimal deployment of staff for effective delivery of customer service
Academic & Professional:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Qualifications
- Master’s Degree
- Strong people management skills and thorough knowledge of banking products and services, including wider understanding of the general consumer banking universe.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge in digital financial services and their relevance to banking.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience in sales & service management in a consumer banking environment, with a track record of success.
- Leadership capacity, including strong communications, negotiations, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate staff.
- Strong communications, negotiations, and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply Please Follow This Link
To apply for this job please visit ug.kcbgroup.com.