Bank Of Africa
Bank Of Africa
DEADLINE: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Bachelor Degree
JOB LOCATION: Kampala
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 60
Provide proactive business banking sales and relationship management that will nurture and grow a portfolio of SME customers by identifying and offering value adding and specialised bank financial product solutions.
1. To recruit, nurture and sustain new Trade Finance relationships that have a potential to grow and provide superior returns and contribute towards business growth as per set targets
2. Active pipeline management with the objective to meet agreed business growth objectives across Trade Finance portfolio
3. Identify and harness trade finance opportunities for Branch network at retail, SME and Corporate segments, so as to achieve the agreed objectives of business growth.
4. To develop and maintain a diversified trade finance portfolio across the business segments of retail, SME and Corporate segments.
5. Superior management of the client portfolio in order to grow and retain existing business, whilst continuously reviewing existing client wallets with an eye to optimizing the banks revenue through selling/promoting appropriate product bundles
6. Actively undertake the negotiation and structuring of transactions in the prospective and closing stages with the aim of attaining value for the client, while protecting the business interests of the bank
7. Work hand-in-hand with other stakeholders on the timely and efficient preparation of high business proposals, and drive turn-around time well within the banks objectives
8. Train and develop training materials for trade finance, so as to impart trade financing skills to the Bank staff.
9. Constantly explore the enhancement of the banks brand name so that the bank holds out to the target markets as one of the best in the corporate field in terms of service, innovation and customer awareness/responsiveness
10. Develop and maintain well documented reports/visits/contracts with all the banks relationships, management and other units
Knowledge and experience
A university degree in Finance, Marketing, Banking or any related field;
5 years in relevant financial sector positions
Strong track record in Sales Management.
Excellent understanding of the Bank, its strategy and all of its Banking services;
Solid and proven credit skills with relevant business experience and acumen;
Advanced, computer literacy, numerical skills and statistical skills.
Very strong verbal and written communication skills;
Interpersonal relationship skills, Assertive, self-starter personality who is energetic and a natural net worker;
Team player, ability to work under pressure, and in position to exercise excellent judgment;
Follow This Link To Apply: https://boauganda.com/brand/careers/#jobs
To apply for this job please visit boauganda.com.