The purpose of this position is the operational management of Tunga Nutrition Uganda’s IT Systems in line with the Company IT Policy and Strategy. This includes providing support for local business applications, providing support for Unga/Nutreco applications, management of local business applications, management of local IT-related projects and coordination and execution of IT tasks
Key Accountabilities (not limited to):
• Local IT Infrastructure tasks eg local asset management, phones, local contact for printer, switch, router maintenance/replacement on site, aid in remote user issues, document problem resolutions, assist in software deployment, coordinate purchasing/receiving of new computer hardware and software as well as creating the Capex requests
• Support in onboarding and off boarding of new employees. Deployment of the relevant Company IT Policy and Risk Management policy
• Provide application support and execute application maintenance for the local business applications,
• Complete systems modifications, systems tests/audits on new and modified applications and assess system performance to ensure quality assurance as well as post implementation reviews.
• Collaborate and operationally manage external suppliers for support and maintenance of local business applications.
• Initiate new innovations and project proposals based on local requirements
• Responsible for IT budget
• Multi-task and manage multiple support calls meeting specific response times and deadlines.
Required Academic Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in Manufacturing IT environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Demonstrable client focus
• Solution oriented and pragmatic
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Project Management Experience SAP Experience
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can apply for this position by sending copies of their academic documents, resume and cover letter to the Human Capital Consultant, Inspire Talent by email on email@example.com by 3rd April 2023
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.