To perform a range of HR tasks to support the Human Resources Unit nurture a culture of an excellent employee experience in line with the WFP Human Resources policies and procedures
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide guidance and on-the-job training to other staff, to support their development and increased knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties.
2. Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
3. In collaboration with the HR Focal points, follow up of monthly absence of WAE staff under SSA Contracts (WAE) to support payroll management.
4. In collaboration with HR Focal points, manage Satellite Office staff separations while ensuring relevant documents are maintained before an employee leaves the organization.
5. In partnership with the supervisors follow up on accomplishment of learnings required e.g. mandatory courses.
6. Support staff to use online medical services such as obtaining temporary medical cards, E Claims etc.
7. In partnership with supervisors, follow up on performance management process e.g. performance plans and annual assessment for the SO in accordance with the performance management cycle.
Key Accountabilities 1/1
1. Provision of assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
2. Liaise with other internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e. payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
3. Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer including on boarding of new staff members in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
4. Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
5. Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Wfp leadership framework: common standards of behaviour
Leads by Example with Integrity
Upholds WFP values, principles, and standards:
Demonstrates and encourages others to uphold the WFP values, principles and standards Respects others and values diversity:
Values diversity using respectful and inclusive language, and encourages others to do the same Stays focused and calm under pressure:
Stays focused and calm when under pressure and encourages others to do the same
Demonstrates humility and a willingness to learn:
Shows humility and a willingness to learn and share knowledge, frequently seeking and acting on feedback, and taking up opportunities to develop
Drives Results and Delivers on Commitments
Delivers results for maximum impact:
Holds self and/or others accountable for the delivery of results Delegates appropriately:
Delivers results against delegated tasks and seeks guidance and support where needed Adapts readily to change:
Responds readily to change adjusting work as needed
Fosters Inclusive and Collaborative Teamwork
Is inclusive and collaborative: Promotes inclusive teamwork and psychological safety by sharing ideas and openly raising issues
Gives timely and constructive feedback:
Supports development for others by giving timely and constructive feedback
Builds and shares new perspectives:
Listens attentively to others to capture, learn, build and share new perspectives
Applies Strategic Thinking
Communicates and fulfils WFPs vision:
Fulfils WFPs vision and is able to explain how their objectives support the vision
Embraces curiosity and new ways of doing things:
Demonstrates curiosity, and proposes new ways of doing things when relevant Analyses and evaluates data:
Gathers data and shares knowledge to inform team decision making
Considers the impact of decisions:
Implements decisions and asks questions to understand the impact for wider objectives
Builds and Maintains Sustainable Partnerships
Builds partnerships: Builds partnerships by seeking out opportunities to work with others
Collaborates to deliver common objectives:
Collaborates with partners by sharing information and working together to deliver common goals
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications & Experience:
University degree in either Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or other relevant field obtained from a recognized education institution. Experience: At least four years of experience in the field of human resources or related field in an administrative support role.
Knowledge & Skills:
Knowledge of general HR administrative work practices and methods gained through relevant technical training and experience. Good communication skills and basic understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve general HR queries. Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships in a diverse set up in order to provide high quality support service. Proficiency in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams. Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision. Ability to uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals including maintaining confidentiality. Languages: Fluency in written and oral English language.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Friday 30th December 2022
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.