We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Executive to join our Claims Operation team-based Kampala, Uganda
This is the perfect role for someone with a background in insurance claims or having previously worked in an Insurer /Broker claims role OR one looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker working claims and clients.
The company: Marsh
Marsh is the worlds leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services.
What can you expect?
1. Full on the job training
2. A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
3. To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers, and colleagues across the Group
Whats in it for you?
1. Full-Time, Permanent employment contract
2. Attractive benefits package (including Employee group benefits, paid annual leave and participation to the Variable Compensation Plan)
3. Endless learning opportunities
We will rely on you to:
1. Proactive Management of an allocated caseload which includes complex and high value cases.
2. Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
3. To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
4. Provide claims guidance to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
5. To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLAs & KPIs.
6. Effective communication with all key stakeholders attending internal meetings representing claims
7. Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
8. Proactive diary task management.
9. Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
10. Produce claims reports as required.
11. To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
12. Process claims in accordance with Marsh professional standards and requirements.
13. Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
What you need to have:
1. Diploma or university degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
2. Minimum 1 years work experience
3. Clear and concise oral and written communication skills (English)
4. Strong numerical skills
5. Excellent organization skills able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
6. Excellent interpersonal skills able to work within a team
7. Ability to work under pressure and multitask
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) Outlook, Word, and Excel
9. Strong problem-solving capabilities
What makes you stand out:
1. Previous claims handling experience, with either an Insurer or Broker
2. Insurance qualifications or a willingness to study for and obtain
3. A genuine keenness to build a career within the insurance industry
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.marshmclennan.com.