The purpose of this job is to ensure instant card printing and other related internal postings within the Operations department are carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with the established internal controls.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- ATM card printing on behalf of Branches
- Carry out all internal postings from reconciliations.
- Processing of URA agency notices advised to the bank
- Managing ATM cards in stock and re-order levels.
- Daily dispatch of printed cards to Branches and obtaining acknowledgements.
- Monitoring BOU accounts for sufficient funding prior to processing transactions
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: NOT MORE THAN 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
- Daily printing and dispatch of ATM card batches as ordered by Branches.
- Daily postings of all internal generated vouchers from reconciliation unit.
- Processing inward and outward remittances in the relevant systems timely
- Follow -up and closure of outstanding items in all BOU accounts.
- Monitoring, processing and advising the business and/or URA of all agency notices due from customers of the bank as advised by the regulator.
MORE JOB DETAILS & APPLICATION PROCEDURE >>>