Management jobs in Uganda
1. Direct interface with CCR Operator trainee recruits in UPIK and other training facilities along with Site coaching and trainee assessment on Company Operated sites. Key focus is Production Trainee Hands-on training programs (realized activities in day-to-day operations).
2. Develop CCR Operator Job Descriptions.
3. Represent FOPS in Alarm Management review process with Contractor, Schneider.
4. Review HMI screen layouts and provide input to Contractor for development of system.
5. Participate in the development of the 400 control system HMI screens.
6. Participate in C&E charts reviews / workshops along with P&ID reviews providing mark-ups as required.
7. Represent FOPS in Contractor facility during ICSS FAT testing.
8. Participate in OTS development process with Contractor.
9. Participate closely with CCR Operator training and assessments. Formalize CCR assessment related to SITE practical requirements. Leads CCR Operator trainees in commissioning activities on Site.
10. Participate in Project Reviews and closeout of Production actions.
11. Lead creation of CCR Operator Reflex Cards based on OTS simulations for Initial FO Start-up, Normal Start-up, Preservation and Shutdown phases. Update Reflex Cards as relevant in Normal Operations.
12. Participate in Full Control of Wells development providing Operational inputs. When on site Develop / Create CCR Emergency Response layouts and process, SITE HSE Dossier filing systems, standing Instructions, procedures and PA announcement cards.
13. Assist with development of Production Operational Task Lists Electronic format input.
14. Provide support for e-PTW operational and safety inputs based on CR and operational experience.
15. Leads the CCR Operators under close supervision for Safe Restart after either an emergency or a planned Shut-Down of the plant using appropriate Reflex Cards / Procedures.
16. Ensures during Emergency or Shut Down situation the performance of all safety / process related automatic actions are performed. In case of failure, ensures CCR Operators take the appropriate actions to make the Plant and Well Pads safe.
17. Follows closely all inhibitions CCR Operators put in place and follows up on removal of inhibitions.
18. Responsible to check daily all inhibitions in past 24hrs have been removed and if not shall ensure the LTI Process is followed by CCR Operators and Risk Assessed properly.
19. Ensures CCR logbooks are completed with detail and entirety by CCR Operators.
20. Performs as a member of the Emergency Response Team.
21. Close follow up with CCR Operator on chemical injection targets and adjustment as per Field Orders ensuring optimization of chemical consumptions.
22. Leads the CCR Operator in monitoring of all processes ensuring shortfalls are minimized both production and injection targets.
23. Responsible to monitor daily environmental targets and sales nomination targets are achieved.
24. Coordinate under direction of CPF and Well Pad Production Supervisors the external activities of FOPS teams in their duties operating and monitoring all process related equipment.
1. Previous control room operator or control room leader experience on Operated Sites or Production Supervisor with CCR Operator roles.
2. Minimum 8 years practical experience in the field of Production Operations onshore or offshore sites.
3. Experience as control room operator, one successful assignment is a minimum requirement.
4. Key knowledge of Group Rules, General Specifications and Guide Manuals with focus on Operations and HSE topics.
5. Strong technical background in ICSS systems operations
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.