Data, Monitoring, and Research jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Main purpose of the job:
Support Prides Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) operations in analysis of CRB input and output files to minimize or avoid the BOU and CRB non-compliance penalties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze input and output CRB files for identification and data gaps and following up on data correction by branches.
2. Identify aspects in processes and systems that can affect the data quality and raise these aspects to management for resolution.
3. Resolve issues raised by branches and Comp scan related to credit reference process.
4. Meet expected customer service standards.
5. Handle opening of new accounts and any other account related issues.
6. Provide timely reports.
7. Monthly reconciliations in order to make payments to service providers.
8. Creation of new users and tracking user database on the Credit Reference Bureau.
Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Business Administration, or in any other relevant field.
At least two years experience in reputable financial institution.
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.pridemicrofinance.co.ug.