• Marketing the group/community lending product.
• Client mobilization, sensitization & training.
• Loan disbursements.
• Follow-up & recovery of loans.
• Promptly post all transactions made in a day
• Ensuring proper filing of all Group/Community lending documentation.
• Contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set targets.
• Any other duties as directed from time to time.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, and Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and
• Must be able to ride a motorcycle, and should possess a valid riding permit.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages within the area.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative & a self starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal & communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy & have a high degree of integrity
• He/she should not be more than 40 years of age.
• Seasoned and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Job application procedure
• Candidates should possess 2 principle passes at A’ Level
• Credit passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
Interested candidates should forward their applications to the HEAD HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, at the above address or on email: email@example.com , not later than April 11, 2023; with a detailed curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation from 3 referees, copies of academic transcripts, postal address and a daytime telephone contact. All applicants are advised to deal directly with Pride, and canvassing is strictly not allowed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted