- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
- Responding promptly to client inquiries on phone, live chat or social media.
- Acknowledging and resolving clients’ complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so you can accurately respond.
- Keeping records of clients interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the clients service process.
- Works flexibly within unit, or in other units as needed, to help meet client needs.
- Works with other teammates on knowledge sharing and the division of duties within the unit.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Minimum of a diploma from an accredited institution in any field
- Have an internet enabled device that can access our staff web portal or install Tutoroma’s mobile app
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Must have no criminal record
- Knowledge on handling people