- Head of Unit
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper fabrication and handling of patients lab work submitted to the dental lab
- Engage in under graduate student training
- Check for proper patient biodata, and documentation of patient information.
- Carry out laboratory practical demonstrations to both BSDT and BDS students.
- Plan and develop a duty roaster and training schedules for staff, students and other lab users.
- Ensure proper handling of work with proper standards of operation and infection control, ensure clean working environment and clean equipment.
- Ensure proper taking of inventory and requisition of dental laboratory materials.
- Ensure that lab work and payment records are well kept.
- Organise monthly reports.
- Prepare lab equipment for upcoming lab work.
- Clean and maintain the laboratory equipment.
- Preform any other related duties as may be assigned by the head of the Unit.
- Honors Bachelor’s degree of Science in Dental Technology
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council
- Valid practicing license
Tenure of Appointment
- One (1) Year contract renewable upon satisfactory performance
- As per the hospital budget
To apply for this job please visit ehrms.mak.ac.ug.