Tropical Bank Limited
Tropical Bank Limited
DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Professional Certificate
JOB LOCATION: Kampala
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
We seek to fill the vacant positions of Driver in the Administration department. Driver (1 POSITION GRADE 1)
To transport staff, other authorized persons and items to destinations as instructed from time to time by the line supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities (Brief description)
1. Transporting Tropical Bank Ltd staff, other authorized persons and items as and when instructed from time to time.
2. Provision of a courteous and customer friendly service to all passengers assigned for transportation.
3. Regularly ensuring the allocated vehicle is clean and taking the same for cleaning in accordance with the Banks guidelines on motor vehicle cleaning.
4. Regularly checking allocated vehicle for road worthiness and reporting faults.
5. Carrying out routine maintenance of the allocated vehicle
6. Delivering mails and other items to branches and external/non TBL offices.
7. Report any instance of mishap or accident immediately to the Supervisor
8. Maintain a log book and account for all vehicle movements
9. Provide safe custody of the vehicle and a perfect trip.
10. Adherence to Tropical Bank Ltds vehicle management guidelines, policies and any other statutory requirements or procedures.
11. Not to undertake any repair works on assigned vehicles without express authorization from the Manager Procurement & Administration.
12. Exercise prudent fuel management for use in vehicles.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Timely conveyance of staff and documents
2. Mechanical condition of the bank vehicle allocated
3. Timely identification and reporting of mechanical faults
4. Timely reporting of accidents
5. Updated travel log / mileage register
6. Timely maintenance and routine service
7. Vehicle ambience
8. Timely submission of travel log
Key Competencies & Qualifications
Valid Driving permit with at least class C
Minimum of 3 (three) years relevant work experience in a similar position
Demonstrable hands on practical skills
Certificates in defensive driving or any other driving related field will be an added advantage
Awareness about Uganda Road Safety Regulations /policies
If you believe you meet the requirements for any position above, please submit your Application letter together with your CV to our email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed to;
Head Human Resource
Tropical Bank Ltd
Plot 27 Kampala Road
P.O. Box 9485 Kampala.
Closing date for receiving applications is: Tuesday 11th April, 2023
Please Note the following:
1. Candidates must put the Job tittle/position in the subject of the email during submission of their application.
2. Tropical bank does not ask for money or rewards in exchange for Job opportunities.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow This Link To Apply: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org