DT Global works in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative solutions that transform lives. DT Global—launched in 2019—is built on legacy companies AECOM International Development’s Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities with the aim to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries. We bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Economic Grown & Governance; Environment & Infrastructure (Climate, Energy, WASH Services); Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; and Learning & Innovation. Together, we aim to positively impact 500 million lives by 2045.
DT Global is seeking experts to serve as short-term consultants and/or project staff for the upcoming USAID/Uganda FtF Water and Food Systems for Resilient Communities Activity. The Activity aims to inclusively and equitably improve food and water security by empowering individuals and communities to mitigate and adapt to shocks and stressors in order to improve livelihoods, maintain nutrition and health wellbeing, address drivers of conflict, and reduce reliance on humanitarian assistance. The Activity’s geographic focus is on the Kyoga Basin, specifically three watershed zones –Lokok, Awoja, and Lokere– that cover the vast majority of Karamoja and portions of the Teso and Bugisu sub-regions. We anticipate that the project will begin sometime in the Fall of 2023.
DT Global is seeking USAID professionals in the fields of:
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) and Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA)
- Gender, Equality, Diversity, and Social Inclusion (GEDSI)
- Grants Management
Long-term and Short-Term Technical Leads in the following areas:
- Private Sector Resilience/Market Systems
- Access to Finance and Investment
- Agricultural Productivity and Marketing
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Water Resource Management
- Environment/Natural Resources Management
- Digital Innovation / ICT
- Gender Equality and Youth Engagement
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field, preferably familiar with Uganda and specifically the Karamoja region;
· Experience on donor-funded programs in similar context required; USAID experience preferred
· Excellent written and oral communications skills required;
· Proven ability to collaborate with a range of project partners, stakeholders, and beneficiaries
· Professional fluency in English required;
· Ugandan nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in relevant field, preferably familiar with Uganda or East African context.
- Experience contributing to donor-funded programs in similar context preferred; USAID experienced preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required;
- Fluency in English required;
- Ugandan nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11, 2023. Applicants should indicate their areas of Interest and expertise in the email Subject line. Applications that do not comply to the above deadline and application instructions will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.