Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ref; QSSU-CNOOC-EAA-EXTERNAL AUDIT ADVISOR
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced External Audit Advisor for one of our clients CNOOC Uganda Limited.
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, operation sites or other cities if required.
1. Oversee the company external audits to ensure compliance to the JOA and PSA.
2. Identify risks within processes and help management & process owners to develop action plans to improve the controls in the organization.
3. Provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding compliance and external audit processes.
1. Maintain an updated database and ensure compliance of all the Company policies, PSA and the JOA.
2. Oversee the preparation of audit programs and schedule subsequent engagements with respective stakeholders
3. Provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding compliance and external audit processes
4. Oversee the preparation and execution of the CNOOC HQ auditing exercise within the agreed timelines
5. Liaise with Internal audit and Compliance to ensure the JV audits of Partners as per the agreed audit program within the agreed timelines as per JOA.
6. Lead the Government/URA cost recovery auditing to ensure smooth running of the audits, maximum recoverability of costs and timely responses to the audit issues.
7. Oversee the planning, execution and finalize the year end statutory audit within the agreed timelines and submit the financial report to the respective stakeholders i.e. URA, PAU among others
8. Provide guidance to the Internal auditors to inspect internal systems and controls to ensure they comply with regulatory standards
9. Oversee the developing, reviewing and updating of the audit and compliance policies, procedures and standards
10. Keep abreast of regulatory developments outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
11. Provide mentorship and coaching to aspiring nationals in audit and compliance
12. Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. Bachelors degree or above in Finance, Economics, Taxation, Insurance, Management or equivalent.
2. Minimum 8 years in big multi-national companies or audit firms as accountant or auditor, 5 in Oil & gas.
3. Good knowledge of the Companys Management Polices and regulations
Knowledge, skills and competencies
1. Sound judgement and decision-making ability
2. Extensive knowledge of Uganda and international laws on economics, commerce, financing, accounting.
3. Ability to effectively work on multiple projects at a time and prioritize flexibly as needed.
4. Understanding of Oil & Gas E&P.
5. High levels of integrity and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills.
7. Proven record of outstanding performance, preferably oversea project.
8. Good command of both written and spoken English.
9. Ability to work independently and in a team.
10. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
11. Highly motivated and achievement orientated.
12. Innovative and with proven high level of integrity
Possession of ACCA or CPAU a strong is added advantage
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply Now to Apply
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.