Internships/ Trainee jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking for a motivated, organized, and methodical Field Engineer Trainee to join our SLB team.
The Field Engineer Trainee is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The Field Engineer Trainee identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
1. Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
2. Execute service delivery to the customer.
3. Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
4. Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
5. Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
6. Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
7. Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
8. Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
9. Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
10. Maintain the required safety training.
11. Provide backup to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers in their absence.
1. Willing to travel to offshore/onshore locations for work.
2. Must have minimum bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent.
3. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Can work in a high-pressure environment, learn quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
5. Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator
6. Good English written and verbal communication skills essential
7. Good interpersonal skills
8. Honesty and high ethics, determination, active listening, confidence and focused.
9. Available to start as soon as possible
10. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply = https://careers.slb.com/jobaddetail.aspx?id=61868
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.