Field Sales Associate Job Description
Who We Are:
Copia brings all consumers a high-quality shopping service regardless of their income level, access to technology or location. Using digital technology, a network of Agents who operate as ordering and delivery points and an internally managed world-class fulfillment and delivery system, we are opening up distribution to hundreds of millions of the world’s population who cannot conveniently access affordable goods.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be accountable for revenue generation from Market visits where you will be responsible for a portfolio of Agents whose growth and development (Revenue and Customers) within Copia will be your responsibility. You will also be working closely with the Telesales Associates to develop selected Agents through focused training.
Agent Development and Retention
- Assist the Agents in solving any real time challenges they may be facing that prevent them from being successful during Market visits.
- Train & Role play to Agents on how to earn more commissions through increasing their customer base and also driving their customers to buy more high margin products.
- Educate the Agents about other incentives that will help them earn more and help their customers save money eg. Customer and Agent referral programs.
- Train the Agents on how to get better at using Copia tools and resources to empower them eg. The use of smartphones to place orders using the Copia App.
- Identify any training and process gaps that may affect the Agents and share real time feedback and suggestions for immediate action and mitigation.
- Productivity – Ensure that Copia Agents are taken through the Training program and are placing orders frequently.
- Quality – Ensure proper training on the importance of correct order placement without errors which reduces the number of daily returns.
- Collaboration – Work hand in hand with the Telesales team to ensure that Agents are properly onboarded, trained & updated on the Copia selling points.
Upselling and Cross Selling – Category Balancing
- Push the monthly Copia programs and initiatives eg. CKD and Hero promos.
- Study the market needs/trends based on the feedback from Agents and matching that with the products offered in the different categories during the sales funnel/process.
- Share insights around the preferred products on different categories specific to the different areas, culture or business types.
Customer Service – Happy Grace
- Maintain a friendly rapport and engaged relationship with all the Agents at all times while representing Copia.
- Share with the Copia management team real time feedback from the Agents and Customers on suggestions and concerns that affect them that if worked on would improve overall satisfaction. (Voice of the Agent/Customer)
- Collaborate with different departments through Tickets E.g. Customer Care, Control Tower etc. to ensure that the Agent needs are well aligned and prioritized across all functions.
- You are passionate about sales and Copia as a brand and ready to take up a challenge in driving the Agent Sales.
- You have a learning and growth mindset and you are ready to generate revenue and meet the set KPIs
- You can think creatively to identify issues that are holding sales back and proactively share with your managers and together find solutions.
- You operate with a sense of urgency – every single day.
- At the end of the day, you know that results are all that matter – and that’s what you strive for – day in, day out.
- You are fluent in English and Swahili
All profiles to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline is 19th March 23
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org