Internships/ Trainee jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for recent graduates to join our team as Field Specialist Trainee.
The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction. Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
1. Acquire familiarity, to the level required to perform duties, with assigned business lines range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines
2. Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments
3. Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design according to client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery
1. No travel restrictions and/or able to self-relocate
2. 2-3 years Technical Diploma Certificate in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent diploma.
3. 0-2 years experience in a similar field
4. Solid hands-on electronics or mechanical background essential
5. Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
6. Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
7. Ability to learn quickly and translate learning into practical solutions
8. Strong problem-solving and ability to use own initiative
9. Strong interpersonal skills with well-developed verbal and written communication skills
10. Excellent computer skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and work effectively in teams
12. Follow procedures and understand engineering drawings with the ability to complete paperwork in a legible manner
13. Available for Immediate start
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply = https://careers.slb.com/jobaddetail.aspx?id=61868
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.