Management jobs in Uganda
1. Develop the Field Operations Management System for Tilenga develop a linked document structure for all FOPS processes and procedures.
2. Update and keep current Master Document Register (Champion) preparation, tracking and updating MDR based on creation and completion schedules with input from FOPS team.
3. Develop an abridged version of OPERGUIDE Methodology heavy focus on Reflex Card type procedures with marked up P&IDs.
4. Develop training module for OPERGUIDE Methodology (abridged version) and provide support / guidance to the Operations Team Recruits for all Start Up and Level 4 procedures, Site Instructions, Reflex Cards – review, update.
5. Develop SITE Procedures (Initial Start-up Operations, Normal Operations, Normal Shutdown, Emergency Shutdown and Restart particular focus on useful Reflex Cards).
6. Create FOMS support team x Job Description (FOPMS Production Engineer – local position).
7. Ensure training and knowledge transfer of the local employees.
8. Create FOPS Level 3, Level 4 and Site-Specific Procedures General, Production, HSE, SITE Instructions, Operator Booklet.
9. Participate and assist in the Uganda Affiliate CMS integration of all FOPS Level 3 and Level 4 documents. Assist / Participate with document template creation in the SITE Digital Solution interphase.
10. Participate in the future Operator and Maintenance technicians training on the developed procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering (Energy/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering preferred)
2. Minimum 10 years of practical experience in the field in Production Operations onshore or offshore sites or Production Projects in FOPS related fields.
3. Experience with OPERGUIDE Procedure writing as a minimum requirement.
4. Key knowledge of Field Operation Rules, General Specifications and Guide Manuals with focus on Production and Maintenance Operations and Site HSE topics.
5. Strong technical background in production operations
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.