The Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC)
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate offices,
- Provide callers and or visitors with information such as company address, directions to the company location, website and other related information.
- 3. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- 4. Receive mail, distribute it to the respective offices and make follow up on correspondences
- 5. Schedule, organise and co-ordinate internal meetings.
- 6. Co-ordinate staff and UNOC guest travels including Air ticket and Hotel bookings
- 7. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- 8. File, record and track documents coming in and going out as may be assigned.
- 9. Type letters, memos, reports and other correspondences as may be assigned.
- 10. Assist in the preparation of presentations as may be assigned.
- 11. Perform secretarial services to meetings as may be assigned.
- 12. Undertake other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
- 13. Maintain a database of such supplies and maintain a database of supplies.
- 14. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and attributes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree [Honours] in Social Sciences, Arts, Development Studies, Public Administration, Social Administration, Office and Information Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Management, Administrative Secretary or any relevant degree
- b) 0-3 years working experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office administrative assistant.
- c) Working knowledge of office management systems, procedures and equipment.
- d) Proficiency in MS Office [MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- e) Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- f) Ability to relate with different stakeholders
- g) Courteous and respectful
- h) Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- j) Improvisation and decision-making ability
- k) A high sense of personal grooming
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers
portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00
hours (5:00pm EAT).
• Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
• Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
• Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
• Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org
• call telephone number +256 312 444 600.
UNOC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
UGANDA NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
To apply for this job please visit www.unoc.co.ug.