Management jobs in Uganda
Purpose of the job (main objective)
1. Be responsible for the overall planning, implementation, control and coordination of all the companys activities, projects and programs to achieve company targets in the most efficient and effective manner.
2. Initiate and spearhead policies, systems and procedures to improve the performance and productivity of the company.
3. Ensure efficient and effective management of the company as well as harmonious relations among staff.
4. Coordinate with major stakeholders, the community and authorities.
5. Promote the company in the best possible manner.
Within the company;
1. The Directors
2. Managers of CFFR departments
3. Company staff generally
4. Outside the company
4. Should have a masters degree in any related field such as Business Management, Project Management.
5. A degree in Business Administration or Management.
6. A certificate in financial management is an added advantage.
1. Should have strong organizational and planning skills.
2. Should have strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, motivational and analytical skills.
3. Should have good public relations experience and negotiation skills.
4. Should have technical capacity to identify institutional, and technical bottlenecks and propose solutions.
5. Strong English language skills. Ability to speak / write at least one local language an added advantage.
6. Should have commercial awareness.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
1. At least 5 years experience in the private sector, preferably with business management, project management, development, or business consulting.
2. Proven management experiences.
3. Proven skills in planning and budgeting and management of financial resources.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit welcometoebc.com.