DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM
EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: Bachelor Degree
JOB LOCATION: Lira
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
GPS Tracking Officer – Lira
This position entails active engagement with all potential, new and existing clients, timely provision of product/services information and resolution of any emerging challenges that clients may encounter with accuracy and efficiency.
1. Representing Watu Credit Ltd and implementing the Companys Customer Care plan within the assigned mandate.
2. Manage large amounts outbound calls to clients on different topics such as insurance renewal, ownership transfer, product and service evaluations in a timely manner
3. Receiving inbound calls and responding to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
4. Maintain an up-to-date client database
5. Make follow-up calls to customers who have questions or concerns related to their purchase experience or product use and when problems arise on customer accounts.
6. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
7. Escalating unresolved and high priority calls to the supervisor for resolution.
8. Identifying customer needs, researching, and analyzing market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information.
9. Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys to help to identify process and/or product improvement areas.
10. Educate customers on benefits of value-added services.
11. Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
12. Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
13. Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
14. Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelors Degree in any related field
Experience in handling large amount of calls both inbound and outbound to clients
Should be well conversant in Language such as English, Luganda, Alur, Lango, Lugbar, Madi & Acholi
Should be Flexible & able to work in shifts (Day & Night)
Organizational and strong communication skills
High level of integrity and accountability
Detail-oriented, with a highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
Ability to work independently with limited follow-up
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience and proficiency in excel and any other computer software (s)
Application Deadline: Tuesday, April 18th 2023 at 5:00PM:
Applicants who meet the above minimum criteria should apply & Clearly Indicate in the Subject Line the Position you are applying for
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Cilck Here To Apply
Follow This Link To Apply: https://watu.applytojob.com/apply/r0iOhAITEW/GPS-Tracking-Officer
To apply for this job please visit watu.applytojob.com.