Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To provide expertise in terms of Preparation of maintenance and inspection plans, detailed maintenance and inspection procedures, operating spare parts, specific tools, maintainability of new or modified equipment, availability of technical documentation to ensure safe and effective operations.
2. To follow-up the detailed engineering activities of the CPF to ensure that maintenance and inspection requirements are taken into consideration.
3. To follow-up and control the maintenance and inspection engineering activities (Definition and configuration of the CMMS is part of this activity).
4. To manage the update of maintenance and inspection procedures based on feedback analyses of their implementation. To manage support provided to Maintenance Operations in all disciplines to prepare the maintenance procedures, and manpower and to ensure the availability on time.
5. To direct, coordinate, and supervise the implementation of modifications, as per relevant company procedures, from statement of requirement up to close-out.
6. Responsible for the enforcement of all CompanyPolicies and Procedures and National Regulations applicable to maintenance, in particular for the protection and promotion of HSE and Plant Integrity.
7. To be responsible of the Maintenance and Inspection input and contribution to near misses analyses, HAZOPs, technical reviews, risk assessment, safety audits, incidents and accidents analyses.
8. Responsible for the preparation of the Maintenance and Inspection contracts and materials annual operating and capital budgets, propose expenditure priorities for approval to maximize Maintenance and Inspection cost effectiveness. Prepare the relevant technical recommendations.
9. Responsible for the administration of the maintenance and inspection contracts in liaison with Finance and Contract departments.
10. To coordinate the actions of the contractors and vendors providing specialist services. To evaluate the quality of services provided by contractors and vendors. To propose improvements as necessary
11. Responsible for the means and resources, organization, personnel recruitment, jobs definitions and training and development requirements for the maintenance and inspection teams.
12. Support and enforce the HSEQ Project objectives and directives
13. Support and implement the Project HSEQ management system (plans, procedures and specifications)
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is preferred.
2. 15 years broad practical experience in the field of maintenance/inspection, minimum of 5 years in a Managerial / supervisory role.
3. knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
4. Demonstrate a rigorous and methodical approach to production/maintenance whilst showing a commonsense approach when anticipating and analyzing work.
Job application process
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply