Raising The Village
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR data management processes and systems with the ability to analyze and interpret numerical data and processes.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with trends and best practices.
- Demonstrable skills in digital media outreach and HR databases.
- Experience working with an International NGO.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of HR information.
- Well-organized and process-oriented and with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform with limited supervision.
- Excellent IT skills, including HRIS, MS Office and Google Suite.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in human resources.
To apply, please submit your application by March 17, 2023.
Raising The Village is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We highly encourage women candidates to apply.