Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate to the review of documents and files in the Electronic Data Management System issued by the EPC to ensure they are of sufficient quality to be utilized for MIE activities and by Maintenance Personnel onsite during the Operational phase.
2. Participate in inter-discipline MIE activities including maintenance and criticality strategy development, global maintenance plan preparation, writing of maintenance plans and procedures. Ensure that all MIE deliverables are in line with National Legislation, Affiliate and COMPANY Specifications and Best practices.
3. Prepare complex site maintenance procedures for the testing of Safety Instrumented Functions (SIF) prepared with site supervision, ensuring incorporation of best practice.
4. Take active role into the Operating spare parts selection process and procurement activities and assist Spare Parts Coordinator as required with the detailed spares requirement per equipment, inspection, shipment, delivery and storage of spares in COMPANY warehouse(s).
5. Participate in the review of documents and files in the Electronic Data Management System created and issued by the MIE Spares Contractor.
6. Ensure adequate preparation, review and validation of the Maintenance dossiers
7. Preparation of Company Management System (CMS) documents within area of responsibility
8. Attend SAT/FATs at vendor premises as required
9. Assistance to the Commissioning/start up teams and Production/Maintenance/Inspection COMPANY teams as required.
10. Develop Digital Tools and applications to that are required to effectively manage maintenance operations post Startup
11. Patriciate to development of affiliate procedures related to Industrial Cyber Security in accordance with Company Rules.
12. Develop technical Scopes of Work for Specialised Maintenance Contracts (SMCs) and be the technical duet for the Call for Tender process.
13. Provide specialist technical/engineering advice and guidance to site personnel on the operation and maintenance of instrument and control system equipment ensuring highest safety standards, a timely response to queries and minimal disruption to operations.
14. Proactively monitor, review and analyse plant and equipment performance using Digital Tools and provide feedback to Line Management, identifying opportunities to maximise production and performance and share best practice
15. Contribute to the ongoing monitoring of strategies for the maintenance and operation of plant/equipment to ensure that all plant and equipment meets verification and compliance requirements
16. Prepare scopes of work for vendor services and repairs, make recommendations on preferred contractors and co-ordinate vendors, materials and equipment for planned and unplanned activities, monitoring and controlling manpower usage.
17. Conduct ad-hoc technical surveys at site and at vendor/repair locations, providing detailed technical reports identifying problems and solutions and ensuring optimum performance from contractors.
18. Develop / challenge /monitor/ improve instrumentation maintenance procedure implemented.
19. Ensure all relevant operations and maintenance procedures and documentation are maintained in an accurate and current status and are available on request
20. Develop positive and constructive relationships with contractors and suppliers. Identify opportunities to improve contractor/supplier performance, reduce costs and improve the quality of services/products supplied.
21. Ensure compliance with Company Rules and utilize Guide & Manual in instrumentation activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. A Master’s degree in electronic, electrical, instrumentation and control engineering from an accredited university or equivalent is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in electronic, electrical, instrumentation and control engineering.
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience on Electrical systems and maintenance in a relevant industry, preferable with time having been spent working on an operational plant.
3. A good working knowledge of office software packages such as Excel, and preferably experienced in a CMIMS
4. Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
5. Awareness of current legislation and practices with respect to plant operation and compliance reporting
Job application process
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply