Administrative jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and accountabilities:
1. Identify new business opportunities in countries of operation (Uganda);
2. Write investment proposals;
3. Participate in the structuring and negotiating of investments;
4. Monitor and improve the operational and financial performance of portfolio investments;
5. Arrange Exits;
6. Establish, build and maintain productive relationships with clients, the private business community, banks in Central & East Africa;
7. Keep abreast of market developments and business conditions in Central & East Africa, providing local market intelligence and analysis.
1. Masters in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or Engineering. Further qualification CFA, ACCA would be a plus.
2. More than 5 year experience in the financial sector with a proven track record in developing and executing successful transactions, preferably in providing finance to SMEs in Uganda;
3. Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills;
4. In-depth understanding and knowledge of the Ugandan business environment and key players;
5. Ability to work in teams, deliver high quality work within deadlines, and to meet team objectives;
6. Ability to lead (deal) teams;
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and develop relationships.
8. Strong oral, written, and presentation skills fluency in English;
9. Be native Ugandan and based in Uganda.
1. A competitive salary
2. Performance based remuneration
3. Health insurance
4. NSSF contribution
5. Local contract, with local management company
6. Extensive training
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com