National Information Technology Authority- Uganda ( NITA-U )
|Job Title||IT Certification Officer|
|Directorate||Directorate of Regulation and Legal Services|
|Department||Regulation and Compliance|
|Reporting to||IT Certification Supervisor|
|Jobs that report to this role||None|
The IT Certification Officer will be responsible for conducting programmes for the promotion of IT Certification and supporting the implementation of a complaints management procedure in liaison with the NITA-U IT Service Desk.
|• Implement and enforce the Regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and processes for IT Certification
• Conduct Conformity Certification Audits and Surveillance Audits as per applicable Regulations and Standards.
• Plan, schedule, conduct and report on IT Certification Audits and Surveillance for Certified entities and individuals.
• Follow up on corrective and preventive action to close non-conformities identified and raised during Audits and Surveillance
• Handle complaints and appeals in liaison with the NITA-U Service Desk in accordance with set standards
• Support the conduct of training and awareness related to IT Certification.
• Provide periodic reports on the implementation of IT Certification in the country.
• Manage the relationship with stakeholders on IT Certification.
• Provide administrative support on the IT Certification function
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements/specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to complete and submit their application form (which can be downloaded from the NITA-U official website https://www.nita.go.ug/downloadable-forms/job-application-forms), with a cover letter, supported by curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, and must specify day time telephone contact and email addresses of both the applicant and three referees, to the address below.
The Executive Director,
National Information Technology
Authority – UGANDA (NITA-U),
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (former lugogo bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda
Tel: 0417 801 038
via email: email@example.com
The deadline for applications for the positions is 20th February 2023 (Not later than 1700 hrs. Local Time). Only Soft copy applications will be accepted and no application will be considered without a duly completed and signed standard application form (referred to above).
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of solicitation, influence peddling, and or any other “backdoor” attempt, of whatsoever nature, to influence the selection process in one’s favour, will automatically lead to the disqualification of a candidate without any recourse.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org