Purpose of the Post
Responsible for general cleaning and providing driving services to Rikolto staff and visitors.
- Cleaning and ensuring the Rikolto Uganda office is well cleaned, compound cleaning, and maintaining flowers and gardens.
- Driving responsibilities for Rikolto staff and visitors.
- Manage fleet and ensure all Rikolto Uganda vehicles are in a well-mechanized condition.
- Cleaning Rikolto Vehicles
- Assisting the staff with photocopying, binding, and printing
- Answering calls and attending to visitors in the absence of an Administrative Assistant
- Carrying out any other duties as required for the good of functioning of Rikolto Uganda
- Uganda Certificate of Education (ordinary level certificate)
- A driving license
- Good command of oral and written English
- Elementary computer skills
- Good Conduct
- A good Driver
- At least one year of experience in office work
- Driving both manual and automatic vehicles
- Experience with customer care
Details of application
Interesetd Candidates please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, the email subject should read Uganda office cleaner/officer driver . The application deadline is 28th March 2023 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.