Reports to: Head Flight Operations
Department: Flight Operations
- Monitor the progress of planned activities/ projects in the office of the Head Flight Operations.
- Collect specific data as required.
- Drafting external responses from the department.
- Assisting in the drafting of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the department.
- Take minutes of departmental meetings and follow up on action points.
- Study reports and selected documents sent to the department and make briefs accordingly.
- Manage all the travel logistics of the departments including accommodation, tickets,perdiems, and transfers in liaison with the Administration office.
- Work with the chief pilot and head of training to organize training sessions and slots within and abroad.
- Review and route correspondence, draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information, and initiate telecommunications.
- Maintain executive appointments and diary schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, events, and teleconferences.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Maintain filing and retrieval systems for all departmental records, recording meeting minutes and discussions.
- Ensure the availability of functional office equipment and supplies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing work-related functions as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience as a high-level Personal Assistant in a reputable sizable organization.
- Prior experience in aviation is desirable
- Should have extensive knowledge in the use of relevant office computer software applications.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator with a proactive and courteous friendly attitude.
- Multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Maturity to handle a range of situations.
- Outstanding written communication skills and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.