Logistics/ Transportation/ Procurement jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitoring and control of assigned Asset Finance Portfolio using Company software.
2. Requesting the accounting officer to generate a local purchase order for the supply of new stock and other items needed.
3. Arrange for transportation of stock from the supplier to Watu credit premises in a timely and cost-effective way.
4. Receiving an invoice and other supportive documents from the supplier of the motor bikes or any other items supplied to Watu credit.
5. Receiving and stocking all items delivered from the supplier.
6. Inspection (verification) of all items delivered for any damages or discrepancies, report those to the management for reimbursements and record keeping.
7. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
8. Managing and maintaining inventory to operating level to avoid scarcity/surplus.
9. Coordinating with technicians and on boarding officers to make sure that the right bikes are selected for installation and on boarded for the customers.
10. Responsible for dispatch of all bikes and other items from the store /warehouse to customers.
11. Submitting the relevant reports to management concerning inventory accurately and in time.
12. Performing any other relevant activity as directed by management.
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply = https://watu.applytojob.com/apply/dRdW4HlJbA/Logistics-Officer
To apply for this job please visit watu.applytojob.com.