Mukwano Group of Companies
The Natural Choice
Machine helpers -detergents plant- Kampala
Reporting to shift supervisor, the successful candidate will;
Key Result Areas: Preventive maintenance of production machines,
- Operate production machines efficiently in the absence or guidance of a machine operator,
- Control wastage of materials,
- Ensure housekeeping guidelines are adhered to,
- Adhere to health and safety practices,
- Assist in loading raw materials in the machines,
- To oversee housekeeping around the machine area,
- Ensuring that the products produced are of good quality,
- Detect and report any faults to the machine to the Machine Operator,
- Any other duties assigned by the Machine Operator,
- May be required to work for long hours,
- Exposure to high temperatures, dust, dirt, and noise levels from the equipment,
- Maintenance duties also may require contact with oil, grease, or smoke,
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
Job Ref. No. MIUL/PH
Educational qualifications and experience
- The candidate should possess a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), majoring in sciences with at least one year’s relevant working experience in a manufacturing company.
Skills & professional attributes required
- Must have excellent professional, integrity, analytical, innovative, good communication, and team work and customer care skills. Should have a positive attitude, be self-driven, flexible, results focused, and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and the ability to work for long hours. With proper sight and hearing,
Interested candidates should visit our website i.e. https://www.mukwano.com/careers/ and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e., from 14th January 2023to 27th January 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
To apply for this job please visit www.mukwano.com.