Computer/ IT jobs in Uganda
Ref: QSSU-TOTAL-MISC-MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
About this job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Management Information Systems Coordinator to work in Kampala.
Job Title: Management Information Systems (MIS)Coordinator
Reports to: Tax & Management Information Systems Manager
The main responsibility of the job holders:
1. Manages all business processes around SAP plus their adaptation to the affiliate business needs.
2. Acts as affiliates SAP focal point. Promotes the use of the SAP Product. Coordinates SAP Committees in the affiliate with collaboration of the E&P branch SAP community. Defines and deploys SAP best practices.
3. MIS Projects: Coordinates, implements, and supports functional upgrades, new evolutions, system tests and version changes of SAP e.g. SALSA to UNISOL with compliance to negotiated SLAs.
4. Manages user training needs, change management, and disseminates information of all SAP domains across the affiliate.
5. Manages the documentation of all SAP business processes, procedures (CMS), training guides and manuals.
6. Responsible for affiliate IT SOX controls and ensures SAP processes are in line with the SOX control methodology.
7. Responsible for IS business analysis, business case definition, solution design/architecture and consultancy.
8. Ensures an efficient organization and coordination of 1st level support in the affiliate with the Lead/Key users by resolving system errors, performing User Acceptance/Regression tests of new functionalities.
9. Responsible for SAP user authorizations management (profile definitions) with respect to EP branch security rules.
10. Supports month/year end closing operations, Master data updates, SAP reporting with BW/BI and DOA Updates.
11. Manages and monitors data transfer on other applications interfaced with SAP i.e. DOA, IMP, Payroll, Themis and GRC10.
12. Consolidates the running costs of SAP Product evolutions, projects, SAP licenses, support and provide key indicators on SAP operational cost to management.
13. Responsible for validation and follow-up of Service Now tickets progression as per the SLA and escalates if necessary.
14. Supports entity HSE defined objectives to ensure adherence to the safety measures
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Financial Management
1. 8 years experience in MIS role and/or 6 years experience in SAP and BW/BI.
2. Knowledge of other Information Systems aspects and how they impact application service. delivery to customers. Projects Management and Support knowledge is essential.
3. A sense of service/orientation to customers/clients.
4. Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and ability to work in a team
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy QSSU-TOTAL-MISC-MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 18TH January 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.