JOB REF: COMM/EQBUL 01/2023/3
Reports to: Head of Treasury
To provide treasury solutions to the bank’s corporate and SME clients, to meet their desired Foreign Exchange and investment requirements with the aim of increasing bank’s share of wallet and achieving the bank’s overall strategic financial objectives.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business-related field from an accredited institution.
2. ACI Dealing Certificate is a must.
3. At least 6 years of progressive experience in treasury sales. Knowledge of foreign exchange markets and trends of major currencies.
4. Thorough understanding of the local and international financial services industry.
5. Financial analysis Skills: Ability to analyze market information and provide structured solutions.
6. Analytical business and investment appraisal Skills: Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 3rd February 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com