Construction jobs in Uganda
1. Supervise/assist with picking, unpacking, and put-away operations, and assist with processes to improve warehouse effectiveness
2. Fully knowledgeable of all relevant work processes, systems, and tools & apply them to the project. Provide input for improvement when applicable Review & understand Material Receipt Reports/Ship Release Notes/ Packing lists
3. Meet & offload Incoming materials; assist with inspection and/or checking & counting items
4. Ensure materials are safely stored, in line with project/vendor requirements Identify any O&SD and complete necessary documentation. Understand how & why to Quarantine OS&D Materials.
5. Perform regular warehouse inventory checks.
6. Interface/work with subcontractors; pick, pack, and load materials in line with pick tickets.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
2. 5+ years of Jobsite experience, preferably in the Dil & Gas industry Familiar with engineering specifications, datasheets, and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
3. Good understanding of Industrial Materials, with piping, structural, instrument, and electrical bulks
McDermott, a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry is looking for Construction and Project support personnel. Successful candidates must have relevant experience and recognized expertise in large international onshore/offshore oil and gas projects. The working environment is multicultural and demands considerable experience in the project process working with International Clients and Contractors. Strong communication skills, fluent spoken and written English.
Detailed job requirements can be found on the McDermott careers website at www.mcdermott.com/Careers and searching for Uganda in the location field. All applications must be made via the website and those received from any other source will not be considered. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews. If you have not been contacted directly within four weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community. Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.
The deadline for applications is January, 20″ 2023.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcdermott.com.