Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ref; QSSU-CNOOC-NIRS-NGO& INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS SPECIALIST
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced NGO & International Relations Specialist for one of our clients CNOOC Uganda Limited.
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, operation sites or other cities if required.
1. Responsible for establishing, and promoting strong international relations, and showcase CNOOC Uganda Ltd.’s good corporate image to the international Agencies, Media, NGOs, among others.
2. Responsible for coordinating and maintaining a good relationship between CNOOC Uganda Ltd. foreign government agencies, CNOOC headquarters, contractors and other international stakeholders to secure
3. support in terms of policies and resources to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
1. Provide timely and effective expert analysis and responses to inquiries and demands made by NGOs on corporate governance, project construction and operation, environment protection, human rights among others in line with CNOOC headquarters procedures.
2. Responsible for coordinating activities with foreign governments and international organizations related to CNOOC Uganda Ltd Oil project.
3. Organize positive and in-depth coverage of the project by well-known Chinese, Ugandans and international media and think tanks, to hedge against negative comments made by international NGOs and media against the project.
4. Support the CSR function to implement the Social Performance project by providing expertise garnered from international experience of organizing thematic activities that focus on environmental and social friendliness, human-centeredness and sustainable development in Oil and gas.
5. Respond positively to concerns and questions from international media, NGOs and other organizations with offshore operations to increase and maintain positive publicity.
6. Invite and receive high-level foreign government delegations to visit the project camps to learn more about the progress of the project, in order to provide advice based on international best practices, policy and resource support.
7. Track and provide routine updates from international agencies including banks, insurance companies directly involved with project and foreign oil and gas bodies and regulators to ensure compliance with international standards.
8. Coordinate and maintain the relations with Chinese and other international enterprises directly involved in the Oil and Gas industry in Uganda, for the implementation of CNOOC Uganda Ltd. plans and requirements for fulfilling corporate social responsibility and protecting human rights.
9. Regularly summarize the highlights of CNOOC Uganda Ltd. experience in Social Performance, project construction and operation, and driving the development of Uganda’s oil and gas industry, and publicize them through mainstream media in China and the world to enhance international influence.
10. Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor.
1. Bachelors degree or above, Management related major, proven working experience in diplomacy and media field.
2. At least 7 years related experience with 5years in Government Relations, International and Commercial Organizations.
3. Familiar with operations of International NGOs and or Commercial organizations.
4. Work experience in the field of diplomacy and business is preferred
Knowledge, skills and competencies
1. Extensive knowledge of QHSE system making and reviewing.
2. Extensive knowledge of Chinese and international QHSE laws, regulations and criteria.
3. Extensive knowledge of the process and technology of HSE management
4. Understanding of oil E&P.
5. Excellent flexibility, organizational, planning and communication skills.
6. Excellent comprehensive analyzing ability.
7. Good command of both written and spoken English
8. Excellent team leader with a strong sense of working responsibility
9. Highly motivated and achievement oriented.
10. Prefer to overseas and oil field-working experience.
11. Familiar with the political, economic, cultural and social related situations in China and Uganda.
12. Understand the policies and regulations of China and Uganda in the field of diplomacy and business.
13. Equipped with knowledge and skills related to government relations, media relations, and community relations.
14. Understanding of oil E&P.
1. Work experience in China and Uganda government is an added advantage
2. Work experience in China and Uganda government is an added advantage
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply Now to Apply
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.