Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the office, and surrounding (sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents and rest rooms).
- Dust chairs, tables, windows and doors.
- Assist in Administrative tasks such as photocopying of documents, filling and book keeping.
- Receive and attend to visitors and where necessary direct them to the responsible staff.
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings and events.
- Assist in ensuring basic welfare of Admin staff.
- Report any irregularities like property damage, theft.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained
- Support at staff residence when need arises or in the absence of the Office Cleaner.
- Any other tasks relevant to the job that may be assigned from time to time by supervisors.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- He/she should have a Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years Office experience
- Should possess Good Communication, Time Management and Interpersonal Skills
- Should be Proactive and Organised
- Applicants MUST have ability to follow instructions.
- Applicants MUST be a person of high integrity.
- Knowledge of using basic office equipment.
- Applicants MUST be able to work independently and detail oriented
- He/She must be a resident of Kiryandongo Refugees Settlement.
- Between 25- 35 years.
- Recommendation from LCI chairperson detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including
- protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should submit their hand-written applications including detailed and up-todate typed curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all their academic and professional documents, photocopy of national ID or refugee attestation, Letter of recommendation detailing good conduct (no criminal activity including protection violations) from former employer or LC authority or RWC and the contact details of three professional referees addressed to:
The Human Resource Administrator
Windle International Uganda
Kiryandongo Refugee Settlement
All Applications should be hand delivered to Windle International Uganda, Kiryandongo Field Office
during working hours (8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday)
Closing Date: All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 28th September, 2022 by 5pm.
- Applicants must have no history of violation of children’s rights or of Child abuse and sexual exploitation of any kind
- Windle International Uganda is an equal opportunity and a corruption intolerant employer. Women and persons with disability who meet the job requirements are encouraged to apply.
- No fee is charged at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications will be assessed strictly on individual merit
- No canvassing or lobbying will be tolerated. Individuals found to have done so will be disqualified and blacklisted.
- Whereas we actively welcome all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit windleuganda.org.