Engineering jobs in Uganda
1. Support the development of the annual Major Risks improvement targets, objectives (KPIs) and action plans.
2. Support and assist in co-ordination of the integrity of the installation via the network of SECE Guardians and Integrity Lead Engineers, interfacing with the Field Operations Division, and the nominated Safety Environmental Critical Elements (SECE) Guardians for Wells, Tanks, Pipelines and High Integrity Protection Systems (WIMS, TIMS, PIMS and HIPS).
3. Participate in the identification of Major Integrity Threats, assisting and supporting in identification, risk assessment and development of action plans.
4. Participate in reviewing and monitoring remedial or mitigating measures in response to identified major integrity threats to ensure they are appropriate and effective.
5. Support the preparation of the bi-monthly Technical Integrity Review Team (TIRT) meeting.
6. Support the preparation of the bi-annual Integrity & Major Risk Board (IMRB) meeting.
7. Support the updating of E&P Corporate Integrity Major Risks (IMR) & Company Integrity KPIs to communicate the Company integrity status
8. Support development of resolution costs and activities for all Major Integrity Threats.
9. Assist in preparation and updating the affiliate Asset Integrity Strategy.
Interface with the nominated Safety Environmental Critical Elements (SECE) Guardians and Integrity Lead Engineers for Wells, Tanks, Pipelines and High Integrity Protection Systems (WIMS, PIMS and HIPS) to ensure all major integrity threats are identified, risk ranked, recorded, mitigated and monitored.
1. Support the development and enhancing tools and systems to identify and risk rank major integrity threats.
2. Support and assist in developing necessary changes to the Major Risks policy and related strategies to avoid recurrence of identified failures.
1. Bachelors degree in engineering discipline.
2. Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a process/ technical safety role, with exposure to operations and engineering activities.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
4. Knowledge of Process Safety and Technical Integrity risk assessment principles and their application.
5. Knowledge of oil and gas industry process operations and facilities design.
6. Familiar with the concept of Safety Environmental Critical Elements and barrier models for ensuring facility integrity.
7. Familiar with international standards.
8. Ability to work with a limited degree of independence to solve problems.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.