Watoto Child Care Ministries
|Job Title: Programs Officer.|
|Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries.|
|Duty Station: Neighborhood, Juba.|
Watoto Church and Child Care Ministries has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centers (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include Child Care, Community and Neighborhood, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for community.
We are seeking to recruit Programs Officer to support in the design and in the development of high quality, innovative programs that deliver immediate and lasting change for Neighborhood mothers and children.
Key Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
Program Design and Development.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and review of strategy for Neighborhood * Support in the design and development of innovative program and coordination of all technical input to the neighborhood strategy, proposals, and reports.
- Support in development of standardized programs and unit log-frames that are aligned with Ministry’s strategy and Vision.
- Participate in the Identification of stakeholders to expand resources and raising funding to enable program flow.
- Maintain good working relationships with key local stakeholders and solicit participation with other like-minded partners/organizations.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis and research of political, social and economic situation in the country in relation to the WASH, Education, and Health services.
- Develop documentation for funding programs, policies, frameworks that facilitate the program implementation and streamline leadership performance policies and procedures.
- Support the program operations in South Sudan in meetings their needs for quality programming and developing programs that effectively meet the needs of the mothers and the children.
- Create and maintain the program documents in line with Watoto NHI) vision.
- Maintain a proper filing system of all activities implemented in the program.
- Oversee WASH and enrich KAGIS/ NCP (Neighborhood Children’s program) in the community.
- Benchmark with like-minded organisations implementing WASH activities to acquire knowledge.
- Engage with relevant key stakeholders to assist with identification, mobilization, and sensitization target communities for promotion.
- Capacity building sessions for Hygiene promoters, water source and sanitation committees organised.
- Conduct awareness and training activities for teenagers, youth, and adults on menstrual Hygiene management.
Organize and participation in skills training sessions.
- Conduct research on the skills that are relevant for the mothers in the local market. o Conduct skills assessment and mapping for the mothers. o Identify competent trainers to induct in the training program.
- Coordinate the training, schedules, communication to the mothers, meetings spaces, materials, and logistical preparations involved.
- Assist in Monitoring and Evaluation Duties.
- Support on the development and implementation of a qualitative and quantitative Monitoring and Evaluation tools, data management and routine program monitoring activities.
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports.
- Support on the routine monitoring, spot checks and follow-up of projects activities.
- Qualifications, Skills, and Experience.
- The applicant for the role of Programs Officer should hold at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Project management or any relevant discipline and knowledge of technical
Skills is an added advantage
- A minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications and project management skills.
- Must be willing to live up to organisational values.
- Should possess the ability to write and present analytical and informative reports.
- Should be a good communicator, must have a high level of integrity, confidentiality, trust, good work ethics and sound judgement.
- Commitment to work within a team and multicultural environment and ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website and following the procedure below;
- Go to; https://promise.watotochurch.com/Jobs/CurrentJobs
- Go to the section, Employment Opportunities and access the Watoto Job Application portal
- If you are a new user, create a user account by clicking; Create Account and proceed to create a profile and Apply
- If you already have an account created, proceed to Sign In and Apply
DEADLINE; 27th /January/2023.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE SHORT LISTED AND CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
To apply for this job please visit promise.watotochurch.com.