Management jobs in Uganda
To support monitoring and implementation of project MNH activities in Hoima and Rwenzori regions in conjunction with the DHT and other members of the district local government in line with national program objectives.
1. Review and operationalize project activity work plans in conjunction with the DHT and other district teams.
2. Advocate and monitor implementation of maternal and newborn health activities of the project.
3. Support initiation and monitoring of relevant QI projects to respond to identified MNH service gaps and as well functionality of established HF QI/MPDR committees in line with MoH guidelines.
4. Provide technical assistance to HF teams to establish/strengthen infection control and waste management systems for provision of MNH services in line with MoH Biosafety and Health Care Waste management guidelines.
5. Support project report writing and dissemination processes in line with the donor requirements.
6. Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
Master of public health or its equivalent with MBChB required.
The candidate must have at least 2 years relevant working experience preferably in health development with a reputable national/international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives.
2 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit careers.baylor-uganda.org.