Management jobs in Uganda
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
I&M Bank Uganda is a commercial bank headquartered at Kampala Road plot 6/6A with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
JOB TITLE: Relationship Manager Workplace Banking
LOCATION: Head Office
REPORTS TO: Team Leader Workplace Banking
To market the Banks products and manage customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approaches with the aim of acquiring profitable new Banking liability business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships, customer loyalty programmes in the Branch towards the realization of the banks mission and vision.
1. Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in liabilities and assets to grow market share in line with the banks strategic direction.
2. Recommend changes required to meet target customers’ expectations whilst fully in compliance with Bank policies.
3. Analyze and monitor market trends, interpret customer requests, and provide integrated product solutions to particular customer needs in line with the banks
4. Plan, Review, formulate and implement strategies necessary to acquire and sustain accounts in the commercial sector of the market.
5. Review and Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects and establish mechanism for maintain existing customers. policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations for banks product development.
6. Evaluate banks products on a regular basis and make recommendation on the necessary improvements required for the bank to remain competitive in the market as per the banks strategic plan.
7. Evaluate banks products on a regular basis and make recommendation on the necessary improvements required for the bank to remain competitive in the market as per the banks strategic plan
8. Market banks products in all sectors of the Ugandan market in line with the defined bank segments, set targets and banks strategic objectives
9. Review applications for credit facility (in line with the Banks policy) and make appropriate recommendations/decisions.
10. Plan, and implement customer relationship management training programs for sales staff in line with the SME and Corporate customer expectations, the identified training needs, and the Banks customer service and marketing strategies.
11. Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis.
12. Review and analyse and screen applications for credit based on the Banks credit risk procedures.
13. Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
14. Participate in branch and other team meetings.
Minimum Education Qualification:
1. First degree in any field with upper second class or its equivalent.
1. A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience preferably in a banking industry.
Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
2. Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
3. In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
4. Relationship management Skills.
5. Marketing/networking Skills.
6. Professional disposition.
7. Problem solving skills.
8. Result Orientation.
9. Knowledge and hands on experience of Microsoft excel applications
10. Understanding of compensation packages of the Bank
11. Knowledge of industry practices
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply = https://imbank.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=273
Note: Deadline for this job posting is 09th March 2023 at 5:00pm and Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit imbank.bamboohr.com.