Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Years Of Experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ref; QSSU-CNOOC-SQM-SAFETY AND QUALITY MANAGER B
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Safety and Quality Manager B for one of our clients CNOOC Uganda Limited.
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, operation sites or other cities if required.
1. Support the Department Manager to plan, organize, implement and monitor safety and quality management.
2. Responsible for continuously optimizing the safety and quality management plan in the company’s management process, promote the company’s business activities to meet the requirements of relevant laws and regulations on safety and quality management and achieve the company’s safety and quality management objectives.
1. Spearhead Safety production management and implement the HSE management system, organize hazard identification and risk assessment, Hazard management, and coordinate tracking and preventive measures.
2. Organize safety inspections and safety audits according to the annual plan and supervise high-risk operations.
3. Ensure fire management procedures are established, Fire brigade management, fire equipment and system management, review PM plan and organize the inspection, maintenance and upgrade of fire-fighting equipment.
4. Develop the company’s quality management policies and regularly inspect and audit the company’s quality operation, and submit inspection reports and suggestions to the company’s management.
5. Ensure timely reporting and organize disposal of quality accidents, Investigation, analysis and handling of quality accidents of the company, regular audit of the company’s quality management, communication and coordination with government departments.
6. Prepare and implement annual training plan and organize safety and quality related trainings accordingly.
7. Ensure regular emergency drills, inspections and trainings are conducted according to the emergency plan and perform emergency response responsibilities.
8. Manage and conduct incident investigations and arrange the related case study.
9. Implement contractor safety and quality management inspections and other guidance and perform safety and quality performance evaluation.
10. Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelors degree or above, Education Related Certificates, Certificates related to onsite experience.
2. Oil and Gas Engineering, safety/ Quality or the related.
3. At least 8-year related working experience and 6-year experience in Oil & Gas industry.
Knowledge, skills and competencies
1. Extensive knowledge of QHSE system making and reviewing.
2. Extensive knowledge of Chinese and international QHSE laws, regulations and criteria.
3. Extensive knowledge of the process and technology of HSE management
4. Understanding of oil E&P.
5. Excellent flexibility, organizational, planning and communication skills.
6. Excellent comprehensive analyzing ability.
7. Good command of both written and spoken English
8. Excellent team leader with a strong sense of working responsibility
9. Highly motivated and achievement oriented.
10. Prefer to overseas and oil field-working experience.
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply Now to Apply
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.