JOB REF: COMM/EQBUL 01/2023/2
Reports to: Head of Business
To grow the Bank’s Trade Finance segment business and develop strategies for client retention, growth of New to Bank Trade customers, development of products and services in the trade finance portfolio and ensure portfolio quality in line with the set targets and the Bank policies.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. A Bachelor’s degree in business related field from an accredited institution.
2. MBA or Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage. At least 8 years in a relationship management role, preferably in banking/financial institutions or commercial environment with at least 4 years in Trade Finance.
3. Must possess good knowledge of product implementation and an understanding of operational risk management.
4. Thorough knowledge of product economics & pricing.
5. General understanding of credit functions & excellent operational risk analysis skills.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to email@example.com by Friday, 3rd February 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org