Management jobs in Uganda
1. Update a Service Quality Plan (SQP) as per the API Q2 or similar standard and as per the service criticality requirement.
2. Following an API Q2 audit plan for all the service contracts. (Schedule, objectives).
3. Following an inspection reporting system.
4. Following an action tracking database (IQ-ALL) and follow up management system (Non-Conformance Report (NCR), Opportunities for Improvement).
5. Provide support and expertise for service/equipment failure investigation (Troubleshooting, Cause Tree Analysis).
6. Perform Quality Audits to vendors and drilling contractors to assess the status and expectations of them.
7. Conduct a spot check of the drill string components and document review on previously qualified (inspected) equipment prior starting drilling activities.
1. BSc in Logistics, Engineering, or relevant field (or equivalent in professional experience).
2. A least 7 years of Drilling and Wells QAQC experience (OCTG, Equipment procurement, Service contract QAQC).
3. At least 10 years working experience on Oil and Gas.
4. Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Adequate knowledge of general drilling equipment (mainly tubulars and associated) but also completion and Electric Submersible Pumps (ESP).
7. Lead Auditor certification in either ISO9001/APIQ1 or APIQ2
Interested and Qualified, Click Apply
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.