Reproductive Health Uganda
|JOB TITLE||Service Provider (1)|
|REPORTS TO||Service Provider In-charge|
- JOB PURPOSE
Provide Integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR) services to all clients according to Ministry of Health (MOH) and RHU guidelines.
- KEY TASKS
- Inform, educate, and communicate with clients, to motivate and enable them make informed
- SRHR choices, especially in the area of integrated family planning ii. Provide quality integrated SRHR services to clients at all delivery points as per RHU’s SRHR service package
iii. Refer clients where necessary, to defined referral point(s)
- Collect and maintain complete and accurate records of clients according to RHU/MOH guidelines
- Analyze and utilize data to improve service delivery at health service delivery points
- Perform any other professional duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health; Nursing or Midwifery from a recognised institution with a valid Practicing License and registration certificate.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- At least two years’ experience in providing integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health services.
- Individuals with previous NGO experience and experience, while offering integrated reproductive health services will have an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge and skill in providing integrated Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights services that include.
- Demonstrated willingness and capacity to address youth sexuality and reproductive issues
- Ability to produce and submit quality reports within set deadlines, and to generate and maintain accurate records;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and with minimum supervision.
- Skill in training and mentorship
- 6 OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- The candidate must adhere to the safeguarding reporting and monitoring requirements of this role
- The candidate must be pro-choice
How To Apply
Submit by post or hand-deliver or email application letters and attach certified copies of academic transcripts, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents as well the contact addresses (e-mail) of 3 referees including their telephone contacts to:
The Executive Director, Reproductive Health Uganda, P.O. Box 10746 Kampala
Or hand-deliver at: RHU Head Office, Plot 2, Katego Road, Kamwokya (Opposite Uganda Museum) or send applications to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 27th January, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
NB: RHU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com